TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims
#1 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-11
Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims

How is shanxi? I'd imagine a bit parky this time of year?!

#2 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-11

You do not have a authentic degree, you married a chinese woman with wealth, [edited] and you are lying to everyone on these boards.

But keep going...everyone is against you now. Everyone.

heeheehee In which case tell O'Shei a 5 quid gazebo for Linda will not break the bank. And they suggest I have a vivid imagination. I have a vivid true life at the moment I do.

It's okay, don't worry, you are towing the SB line now and I imagine that's all that counts.

#3 Parent Fifi - 2015-12-11
Re: Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims

tut tut SM, not everyone...
Don't talk for everyone: You are stealing a mandate that nobody gave you. It makes you a thief. You don't want to do that.
Beside, some people's lies are more pleasant to live with than some other people's reality.
And remember that Elvis Presley song Are You Lonesome Tonight, where he says "I prefer to live with your lies, than to live without you" ?
Live lies alone, SM, because excluding lies excludes novels, TV, movies, a lot of the news, all religions....
Get a life. Live your own life. Let us enjoy lies if we so desire.

#4 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-11

You do not have a authentic degree, you married a chinese woman with wealth, [edited] and you are lying to everyone on these boards.

But keep going...everyone is against you now. Everyone.

#5 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-11

Oh the fantasy Tesco supermarket girls in China? As if..

There's no Tesco supermarket near us, Baker. Shouldn't you be busy advising SB not to eat too many aussie pies instead of annoying me? How come you got to be on such good terms with Turnoi and sb after all the grief you caused them? Or do you deny being The Baker? because you have not denied it yet.

#6 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-10

But i am fed up with this subject, it's getting in the way. I have lots to mull over with you all about, a lot has happened concerning, Candy, Linda, and Sunshine (supermarket girl.) Fed up with stuff that doesn't affect FT's and ESL. Let's get back on track, please.

Oh the fantasy Tesco supermarket girls in China? As if..

#7 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-10

"Trump, by alienating the Muslim world with his call for a ban on Muslims entering America, is acting as the Islamic State’s secret agent. ISIS wants every Muslim in America (and Europe) to feel alienated. If that happens, ISIS won’t need to recruit anyone. People will will just act on their own."

I totally agree with this quote from Tom Friedman (NYT today). It's deep, don't you think?

If all the Muslims in America and Europe are kicked out then they can feel alienated somewhere else that's safer for us for them to feel alienated.

But i am fed up with this subject, it's getting in the way. I have lots to mull over with you all about, a lot has happened concerning, Candy, Linda, and Sunshine (supermarket girl.) Fed up with stuff that doesn't affect FT's and ESL. Let's get back on track, please.

#8 Parent Curious - 2015-12-09

"Trump, by alienating the Muslim world with his call for a ban on Muslims entering America, is acting as the Islamic State’s secret agent. ISIS wants every Muslim in America (and Europe) to feel alienated. If that happens, ISIS won’t need to recruit anyone. People will will just act on their own."

I totally agree with this quote from Tom Friedman (NYT today). It's deep, don't you think?

#9 Parent Caring - 2015-12-09

American elections are an attractive entertainment; Trump has just made them an atrocious entertainment. With such a charisma against newcomers had Trump been running for a president a couple hundred years ago, all the native American Indians would have loved him. Perhaps, Mr. Trump would have become the Cherokee Chief then. :)

San Migs - 2015-12-08
re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims
Return to Index › re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims

Go to another board -