TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › income for future wife is important
#1 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-11
Re income for future wife is important

Thanks for your best wishes. Candy has just asked me to delay my proposal to Linda actually. Candy says she thinks she's falling in love with me and she wants to talk to her husband. Meanwhile I have had two of my three English Corners piled onto an American's workload,,,some sort of incentive I suppose because Candy knows I dislike English Corners. Bloody Hell, life is not dull in China is it?! i have this feeling that you blokes are lucky for me.

#2 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-11

Thanks for your best wishes. Candy has just asked me to delay my proposal to Linda actually. Candy says she thinks she's falling in love with me and she wants to talk to her husband. Meanwhile I have had two of my three English Corners piled onto an American's workload,,,some sort of incentive I suppose because Candy knows I dislike English Corners. Bloody Hell, life is not dull in China is it?! i have this feeling that you blokes are lucky for me. The more I post, the better my sex life becomes.

#3 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-12-11

Oh, aren't you just being such a nice man; offering your 'foreign expertise' to those poor impoverished, uneducated Chinese people... :|

China does have advertising agencies and consultants. If the simplest kinds of farmers have been able to set up such small businesses without your help in the past; then I'm sure that they'll be able to do it again.

You sound like one of those stupid foreigners that finds a slutty old, clapped out bar-girl with an absolutely great sob story about poverty upon poverty and her parents suffering from some kind of special cancer that they don't even have a name for yet. She'll no doubt have put in a wonderful performance telling you that story in perfectly broken English spoken in one of those soft stereotypical Chinese farmer accents that would give any F.O.B yellow fever suffer a raging boner.

She'll no doubt convince you that if you are going to stay together and get married; you'll need to save her from the crutches of the bar boss and help her set up her very own bar. I'm sure you'll do an absolutely wonderful job pumping your money in; designing and decorating the place until she eventually empties your bank account, f**ks you off once that bar is actually making some money; dumping you in anticipation of the arrival of the next, potentially wealthier and possibly even more naive victim/boyfriend.

Isn't charity and social mobility for rural factory workers/low class whores in China, such a wonderful thing? :D

The Trader - 2015-12-10
income for future wife is important

I am poised to offer my student, Linda, marriage. Trouble is, I am not a rich man. She is not working so I have a great idea of setting her up with a gazebo. The market fees I am told would be equivalent to 50 quid a year in the Chinese city where we live. I think I should win the family onside if I show that I am industrious. I am messing about with a sign (3 metre sign) for her gazebo. Trouble is all my efforts are in English so far as I don't know any Chinese(except for bingzi) Not important because if she accepts my proposal she can translate. I think that if you marry a Chinese she needs to earn her own income.I am getting good signs because when she catches me eyeing her up she chuckles and looks all coy. Can't be bad. I will ask her on Monday.

Return to Index › income for future wife is important

Go to another board -