TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Training Centres
#1 Parent paul fox - 2016-03-08
Re Training Centres

It's a humiliating for a real, decent doc to teach at training centre level; those using
"doc" for fun on here or fake degree holders would not care anyway because TC
level suits them best.

That comment, Sir, is what many a true-blooded Englishman might call 'good old British snobbery'.

'Oh, I have a PHD you know,.......I couldn't possibly work in a training centre with all those 'low' people,.....far beneath my status'

One could also argue that if someone has a genuine doctorate, then why the hell are they teaching in such a polluted environment for a pay-packet of 'peanuts' every month?

As I said, we all have our 'reasons' and our 'why's 'n' wherefore's' for being here, so it's sometimes unfair to 'judge' unless we know what those reasons are.

While it's great to come here and do a bit of 'spleen-venting', nothing is ever likely to change. There's always going to be scummy training centres with money-grabbing owners doing their best to exploit the bank accounts of would-be students. Likewise, there's always going to be 'teachers' who have no idea how to spell words or use punctuation in the correct way.

There's good and bad in every person, every industry and in every country............

Return to Index › Re Training Centres

Go to another board -