TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re re: Chinese type big brother surveillance
#1 Parent amused - 2016-03-24
Re re: Chinese type big brother surveillance

That's correct. Fat white FTs in China that complain about WeChat prostitutes propositioning them are cousins to the dudes driving slowly down 10th Avenue in Manhattan who tell the police that they were just asking for directions and were not aware that SHE was a HE when they politely pulled over to chat.

#2 Parent cunning linguisst - 2016-03-23

If I remember correctly, WeChat has a locator feature based on GPS, so presumably you have this function turned-on? Do these women send the message in Chinese or English?

Doesn't WeChat also have a function that blocks your details from anybody who is not in your 'contact' list? I don't know if you are using the international version, but the Chinese version is 'regulated' and monitored so that certain words are on a stop-list and explicit messages may not be published. I'm sure you'll correct me if I am wrong about this.

#3 Parent amused - 2016-03-23

The ignorant, racist, misogynist identification of Chinese women as whores speaks to one's own personal fears and inadequacies.
Get out of the coffee shop, sign off Wechat, and get a life that includes women.
Be a man.

#4 Parent cool max - 2016-03-23

You would not know Mr Turnip. The area around Guangxi University swarms with prostitutes day and night. Students work part-time as whores to supplement their income. If I am sitting in a cafe and am contacted by five prostitutes in one hour on We Chat, that is not me "mixing with the wrong people". I will also say again that any man who buys expensive meals for Chinese women is a fool!

Return to Index › Re re: Chinese type big brother surveillance

Go to another board -