TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Greedy Chinese girls
#1 Parent CarCarGo - 2016-04-24
Re Greedy Chinese girls

Chinese women have more self-respect than to bed a FT

Not that I would lower myself to bed students but if you aren't being sarcastic (and I have to believe you are) but to be clear: many many Chinese women will and do bed Foreign Teachers. And I mean many. I want to say 'most' if the FT is a handsome single fella with a little confidence and spending money.

#2 Parent amused - 2016-04-19
Re Greedy Chinese girls

I'm sorry but you're being somewhat fallacious, even erroneous, even dismissive without good
reason.

Your idiotic banter is good reason to be dismissive.

a parasitical
Chinese "none whore" and I have more self-respect as a result

The universal complaint from the FT contributors to this forum is their inability to acquire female companionship in China.

The only thing remarkable about that situation is the FTs sustained inability to recognize his own repulsive personal traits and lack of status.

Chinese women have more self-respect than to bed a FT.

#3 Parent PhD teacher - 2016-04-19
Re Greedy Chinese girls

I'm sorry but you're being somewhat fallacious, even erroneous, even dismissive without good reason.

As for my qualifications, I don't need them in China. During my first month, by teaching to my capacity I was accused of being boring, that I should lighten up and make my students laugh like the other foreign teachers. I still don't make them laugh but I don't try and teach as thoroughly, and hey presto they are off my back. I am employed for promotional reasons.

I work just seventeen hours a week so have plenty of time to visit those 'pink rooms' which you seem to look down on. They work out a lot cheaper than supporting a parasitical Chinese "none whore" and I have more self-respect as a result.

I highly doubt that a genuine "PhD teacher" would bother about "greedy Chinese girls", and I also bet that the same person has no time to attend pink rooms nor an interest to do so ---- well, unless...........- the PhD diploma is a fake one and was issued by a crappy training centre as would be most likely in your case....LOOOOOL

Return to Index › Re Greedy Chinese girls

Go to another board -