TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Learning English is different friom learning Chinese
#1 Parent caring - 2016-04-22
Re Learning English is different friom learning Chinese

Your endless derogatory statements and fallacies are hilarious. You truly are the clown of the forum.

You know nothing about teaching foreign languages and foreign language teacher training: Foreign language lessons at elemetary level are given in the target language of the students at this level in the public school system, and there are obvious reasons for it. At intermediate and advanced stages of foreign language learning, using only one language of instruction only the classroom, which is also is the target language, makes more sense. It is obvious that a REAL foreign language teacher must be able to do both, and in the publis school, college and uni system they nornally are.
Here you obviously have your head up your arse and you can't see. So, turn a light on and have a look at the education of languages! You'll see there're more walls, corners, obstacles and approaches in training the "deechers" and "deeching" the students at any level around the world. What is obvious is that you are a disrespectul and narrow-minded eslteachersboard fellow who is so lonely.

Research in language acquisition, which also is a compulsory subject in foreign language
teacher training at public school level, also points to the fact that the way a person
acquires native language proficiency necessarily differs from that of acquiring
foreign/second language proficiency. In that, the age factor of the students is somewhat
of secondary importance.
That's exactly true for one that can't accept other directions.

That's the REAL overall picture. Seems you lack that overall picture because of your
"teaching cert" from Khao San Road.
No, I said that you were the one. So, do not copy me please!

It's clear that you are working for a language mill, and in the first place you shouldn't be
teaching English at all. LOL
So wrong but you know I've told you so. What happened to the word "obvious". It's obvious that you know sh*t about me but you know that already. And, I know you're just trying to pull my whiskers so that you could make this forum more interesting than it is. LOL LOL LOL
Return to Index › Re Learning English is different friom learning Chinese

Go to another board -