TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › PRC killing
#1 Parent CarCarGo - 2016-04-24
Re PRC killing

Newsflash, Einstein, I am a woman.

I doubt it but it would square with your inability to understand how men (real ones) deal with women.

and that you are
an expert on women.

I'm an expert on how men will have relationships with women. I don't think I ever kept count but I'd be well over 50 relationships at this point. that makes me an expert.

So, feel free to ask me any questions. I might even be able to help you come across less like a gay man and more like a grown-up woman!

#2 Parent Caring - 2016-04-17
Re PRC killing

Your "seriousness" you reply to posters is more partial than anything...except your fantastic grammar and lessons you give to others to derail debates.

Are you sure you not writing in partial seriousness....
#3 Parent amused - 2016-04-17
Re PRC killing

Other words better describing your view of women might be 'wondering
about', curious, confused, perplexed, as if it were some foreign world of mystery.

Newsflash, Einstein, I am a woman.
Now examine what sexist idiocy impelled you to be so certain that I am a man and that you are an expert on women.

#4 Parent amused - 2016-04-17
Re PRC killing

In all seriousness, I damn near died two days ago when a totally overloaded truck just
decided to run through the pedestrian crossing as I noticed they do every time.

Are you sure you not writing in partial seriousness about a partially overloaded truck?
The truck decided?
And you noticed they do every time?

Then
yesterday one of the same trucks was absolutely stomping it fast while women and babies
literally ran yelling 'he wont stop he wont stop!'

One of the same trucks?
'Absolutely stomping it' as the 'babies literally ran yelling' in English?
In panic, you watched all the "carcargo" fastfastfast!

But strangely its like nobody cares.

That is a moment of clarity; nobody does care. They are unable to see your delusions.
Writing in this manner was okay when you were still institutionalized. Now that you are having difficulty purchasing your medication while teaching in China, it's best if you avoid computers and the blackboard. Speak quickly. Try not to drool.

#5 Parent CarCarGo - 2016-04-17
Re PRC killing

In all seriousness, I damn near died two days ago when a totally overloaded truck just decided to run through the pedestrian crossing as I noticed they do every time. Then yesterday one of the same trucks was absolutely stomping it fast while women and babies literally ran yelling 'he wont stop he wont stop!'.

Does anyone here know how and where a person would report highly dangerous traffic problems? Its really bad and its absolutely certain in my mind - someone is going to die very soon. Or many will die. probably some of the many many schoolchildren in the area.

But strangely its like nobody cares. Police could be grabbing outrageous violations 100X a day in that spot but I've never once seen a pullover, warning or anything.

#6 Parent CarCarGo - 2016-04-17
Re PRC killing

• Infantile stereotypes of women inform us about the writer. Women as individuals are as unique, wondrous and diverse as men.
  • This can only be written by a man who's so limited in experience, so naive or witless, so strangely ignorant of the ways of women that he's suspended in a 'white knight fantasy' phase of life we association to dateless high school seniors and 1st year college boys.

'wondrous' indeed. Other words better describing your view of women might be 'wondering about', curious, confused, perplexed, as if it were some foreign world of mystery. Ignorant. Not aware. Bewildered why comic book women and fantasy women (written by other men) aren't as plentiful in your real daily life. They must be somewhere.

'Amused' lives in a world of make-believe wonderment. Of theoretical white-knighting, a world where he is their 'friend' and while they wait for their boyfriends he calls them 'M'lady' and puts on ridiculous 'chivalrous' displays. Then goes home alone.

And disqualifying a woman's culture isn't exactly a compliment after all, Mr.Amused. Be careful about doing that in real life.

#7 Parent paul fox - 2016-04-17
    Re Spanky and Alfalfa

There you go again with your assumptions.

Whatever gave you the impression that I hate Chinese women?

#8 Parent paul fox - 2016-04-17
    Re Spanky and Alfalfa

I wonder if it's ironic or just coincidental that the word 'Amused' is just one 's' away from being an anagram of 'assumed'.

#9 Parent amused - 2016-04-17
    Spanky and Alfalfa

prostitutes and ONS become a better and safer option.

Your anger at being unable to find female companionship in China is apparent.
    It is always palliative to blame others for our personal shortcomings [sic].
    Perhaps you and Paul Fox can become founding members of the FT Chinese Women Haters Club.

#10 Parent Paul Greene - 2016-04-16
    Re PRC killing

Chinese women demanding houses and cars from men is not a "stereotype". Have you actually ever lived in China? [edited] No house means no woman in China. I know many Chinese men who are considered to be "ineligible" to marry, due to not owning property. Foreigners in China are also subjected to this stupidity. Chinese women are not interested in "renters". Really, what planet are you living on!

#11 Parent Avenger - 2016-04-16
    Re PRC killing

Polar bear women in Siberia have no table manners and would never qualify for dining in an upper-class restaurant, lol.

#12 Parent amused - 2016-04-16
    Re PRC killing

Chinese girls are too demanding and selfish,

Chinese women don't want to have a simple life,

British women stink of fish and chips. French women never shave their armpits. German women beat their children. Italian women hate their philandering men and are closet lesbians. U.S. women are too fat to perform coitus face to face. Brazilian women have inverted nipples. Japanese women have huge calves that rub together when they walk.

Infantile stereotypes of women inform us about the writer. Women as individuals are as unique, wondrous and diverse as men.

#13 Parent Paul Greene - 2016-04-15
    Re PRC killing

Nothing wrong with dating or even marriage, but Chinese girls are too demanding and selfish, that is why many men don't want to marry them. It is especially the case with divorced foreigners in China. Chinese women don't want to have a simple life, therefore prostitutes and ONS become a better and safer option.

#14 Parent Paul Greene - 2016-04-15
    Re PRC killing

wrong, China is not safe, not now with the abundant anti-Western racism which makes living in China quite stressful. Also, traffic conditions are ten times more dangerous than in the USA. I know of several foreigners who were killed in car accidents here, and several more who were seriously injured thanks to careless and stupid Chinese drivers.

#15 Parent caring - 2016-04-15
    Re PRC killing

Ohh, I agree but don't date or get married in PRC; just go to a pink room for a quickie which may be safer, cheaper and less troublesome. I love those forums and dudes like you. :)

dude - 2016-04-14
    PRC killing

ahhh...I see the fear of the PRC has reared it's ugly little head by some fellow posters...the mainland is safer than the USA mainland, of this you can be sure.

Return to Index › PRC killing

Go to another board -