TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re NYT article: "China Close to Passing Strict Law on Foreign Groups"
#1 Parent paul fox - 2016-05-06
Re NYT article: "China Close to Passing Strict Law on Foreign Groups"

Your queen ajnd her descendants should become social
workers for less privioleged women in slums like those of Nairobi, Bangkok or Manila
that sex tourists from your nation normally would take advantage of

I see your spellchecker is malfunctioning (lol), but I am not 'assumed' so I won't comment
Queen 'Betty' would probably love to take you up on your offer, but sadly, I fear that 'Buck House' would never allow it.

As for 'sex tourists', why single-out the Brits? Sex-tourists exist in every corner of the planet, and why should they be berated?

If more people adopted the 'live-and-let-live' approach, then this planet would be much easier to live on. If hookers didn't exist, then nor would the sex tourists, and if sex tourists didn't exist, then maybe the number of hookers would dwindle - but who really cares? It's a 'chicken-and-egg' scenario and as long as you are not affected by their respective behaviour, why should you care either?

On a recent trip to Thailand with my (then) wife, we stumbled across a group of Muslims. There were 5 couples in all, and the guys were dressed in shorts and t-shirts while their wives were all wearing the full burqa.

In England we have a saying - 'Thailand Hot' - and on the occasional hot and humid day we might say - 'It's not just hot, it's Thailand hot!'

Later that evening I saw the same 5 guys, (minus their wives), and they all had a beer in one hand and a Thai girl's ass in the other. What would happen to them if their wives found out?

Sex tourists may consist of older guys who have little left in life, but at least they are not hurting anyone - well not deliberately, I don't think.

Don't judge people's standards by your own. The world is an awesome place with a pot pourri of people - live and let live.

Return to Index › Re NYT article: "China Close to Passing Strict Law on Foreign Groups"

Go to another board -