TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Who is controling this forumn
#1 Parent GuangzhouWorldaScam - 2016-05-27
Re Who is controling this forumn

At least selling fake Nike trainers and iPhones on Taobao would be a small step towards being more legitimate than what they are currently up to.

They are also flooding glassdoor.com with deecher reviews:

https://www.glassdoor.com/Job/jobs.htm?suggestCount=0&suggestChosen=false&clickSource=searchBtn&typedKeyword=guangzhou+worlda&sc.keyword=guangzhou+worlda&locT=C&locId=2365108&jobType=

#2 Parent GuangzhouWorldaScam - 2016-05-27

Probably a tad too much of a lot of things. Haha. :D

#3 Parent paul fox - 2016-05-26

Forumn?

Haha. A tad too much 'Bye Joe' perhaps, lol,

#4 Parent John O'Shei - 2016-05-26

The distraction campaign continues: http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?read=113060

At least they're copying and pasting articles (without a reference, Chinese copyright theft style) rather than attempting to write their own posts now.

Eventually, they'll be trying to sell us fake Nike trainers and the iPhone 7 on Taobao, just about anything to try to steer the discussion elsewhere.

#5 Parent GuangzhouWorldaScam - 2016-05-26

Pathetic indeed. Most foreign teachers can spell "forum" without so much trouble. Although, that might not disqualify one from deeching for Worlda.

#6 Parent John O'Shei - 2016-05-26

That's how we always work it out. People who teach people how to write, tend to know a thing or two about writing styles.

I've also noticed that the recently global mainstream media acknowledged, international wumao technique of deliberately causing confusion with absolute dribble rather than direct arguments (which they aren't really capable of constructing so well) came into play there. How pathetic.

#7 Parent GuangzhouWorldaScam - 2016-05-26

Let's see...lashing out against the people criticizing Worlda here and also bashing Worlda's competition in Guangzhou (by trying to use the ScamKnight name)... I think it's pretty safe to say this is the Worlda "H.R." goon who has been posting here in the same horrible English. Lol.

-S. Knight

#8 Parent paul fox - 2016-05-25

Here you can find the real scam!!!!

Recently I just found I was tricked.

To learn more about,

paul fox
Dr. Turnoi Turjakuunnen

So a forum conversation 'tricks' you and it's a 'scam'?

Whatever you've been drinking mate, I want some too !

Go have another before you say something sensible......

ScamKnight - 2016-05-25
Who is controling this forumn

Here you can find the real scam!!!!

Recently I just found I was tricked.

To learn more about,

paul fox
Dr. Turnoi Turjakuunnen
PhD teacher
Dr. Turnoi Turjakuunnen

check!!!

http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?noframes;read=112407;expand=1#m_112407

Return to Index › Who is controling this forumn

Go to another board -