TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › D@vez ESL Kafe
#1 Parent ThankYouGift - 2016-06-06
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

@CFT Watchers. I gave your logo a little TLC as a token of appreciation for your efforts in the community. If you like it, great (it's all yours). If not, no harm, no foul! :D

#2 Parent paul fox - 2016-06-05
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

I never suspected Caring of writing multiple posts. I just meant that his conspiracy theory is ridiculous.

#3 Parent PhD teacher - 2016-06-05
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

It is clear that all the posters on this thread except Caring are the same person with
multiple accounts.

There's nothing like a good conspiracy theory. However, in this case you don't even come close to 'not bad'.

Reading between the lines it's clear that you believe 'Caring' himself is writing all the posts under multiple aliases! Which is why you believe that the other poster has got it so wildly wrong. I must admit I never suspected 'Caring.' Just how many posters is the rotter responsible for, do you think?

#4 Parent John O'Shei - 2016-06-05
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

Wumaos again... Trying to distract by attempting to destroy the credibility of other posters. This tactic has been tried without success many times.

#5 Parent paul fox - 2016-06-05
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

It is clear that all the posters on this thread except Caring are the same person with
multiple accounts.

There's nothing like a good conspiracy theory. However, in this case you don't even come close to 'not bad'.

#6 Parent GuangzhouWorldaScam - 2016-06-05
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

You are mistaken. However, in this case, I'm sure you could easily duplicate the experiment yourself and eliminate the need to rely on anyone's post.

#7 Parent amused - 2016-06-05
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

Yes, just like all the voices you hear in your head.
We are one. We are legion.

#8 Parent Silverfish - 2016-06-04
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

It is clear that all the posters on this thread except Caring are the same person with multiple accounts.

#9 Parent GuangzhouWorldaScam - 2016-06-04
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

Nicely done. That's one more to add to the list of reasons to bypass that website.

#10 Parent Caring - 2016-06-03
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

I've always wondered if Dee S[edited] would sell his users out to anyone. Email, cell and perhaps even more than that could be passed on wihtout you knowing it. The man has a corporate social responsibility beyond our imagination.

#11 Parent The CFT Watchers - 2016-06-03
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

Yes we created email addresses and identities to check the veracity of the teacher complaints we received. We gave the teachers the benefit of the doubt (always) but due diligence is always a good idea.

#12 Parent GuangzhouWorldaScam - 2016-06-03
Re D@vez ESL Kafe

The website has been receiving a lot of criticism for its lack of employer screening but I wasn't aware they were selling email addresses. Were these all new email accounts set-up primarily for the purpose of checking spam after posting to D's?

The CFT Watchers - 2016-06-02
D@vez ESL Kafe

After receiving several complaints from teachers regarding spam received after they posted their resumes in the above mentioned website we ran some "resumes" of our own using aliases. Each email address received spam regarding: gold market "clubs", forex trading "parnerships", phishing letters from "U.K." persons looking for a private teachers, or the Nigerian scam email. FYI.

Return to Index › D@vez ESL Kafe

Go to another board -