TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re "only Oral teaching"
#1 Parent paul fox - 2016-06-09
Re "only Oral teaching"

Oh, and one more thing. You are constantly whinging and whining about the lack of 'quality teachers' in China. If a newbie or a teacher who has recently been awarded an ESL diploma can get even the smallest piece of useful information from these ramblings, then as far as I am concerned, the time writing it has not been wasted.

If you spent as much time contributing as you do criticizing, then this forum would be better for everyone!

#2 Parent paul fox - 2016-06-09
Re "only Oral teaching"

Your patience, good Dr., is amazing.
Discussing contemporary teaching methodology with the FTs on this site is like a molecular
biologist accepting a 'merit badge' visit from a boy scout troop.

Once again your attempt at back-handed belittlement has me stuck for words. Not everyone that uses this forum is currently in a teaching job. I personally know of 4 people who are currently studying for their TESOL diploma in Australia, and who read this forum. Therefore information exchange, (especially information that Turnoi has kindly provided), is likely to be invaluable to certain people.

Just be careful that your high-horse doesn't stumble, you may fall off!

#3 Parent amused - 2016-06-09
Re "only Oral teaching"

Seems I am doing a job on here that I am not supposed to do, given all the posts I have made
the last days on this and other related topics....Mhhhm..

Your patience, good Dr., is amazing.
Discussing contemporary teaching methodology with the FTs on this site is like a molecular biologist accepting a 'merit badge' visit from a boy scout troop.

Return to Index › Re "only Oral teaching"

Go to another board -