TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
#1 Parent OC - 2016-06-11
Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Thanks guys,I'm doing great now. It was extremely difficult at the time,but luckily better opportunities came my way. I would encourage everyone to avoid this agency as you will almost certainly get scammed.They are all just a bunch of idiots!!!!!!!

#2 Parent Pentor - 2016-06-10

The same from me to you! And good luck!

It is great to hear that you escaped. Move on and move forward. We all only hope that you can find a better employer next time.
#3 Parent John O'Shei - 2016-06-10

What strikes me, is that they seem to have somehow got worse, not better in recent times. Either that or more teachers are speaking out. Some other shitty schools would at least make the effort to bribe the police to save themselves and maybe even help you escape prison; but Worlda actually abandoned you and told you to run, which is something quite nasty indeed. Maybe Worlda have bribed their way out of trouble a few too many times? The clock must be ticking for them, although others have expressed astonishment at the fact that they somehow remain in business.

The good work of GuangzhouWorldaScam in recent weeks has no doubt also led to the moderators becoming aware of the wumao style tactics employed by Worlda staff on this board; in the past Worlda would voluntarily delete posts after being ridiculed in order to remove evidence of employing such tactics; now a notice remains to indicate that it is apparent that they have resorted to such behaviour and now, some of those posts are now getting deleted against Worlda's will.

It is great to hear that you escaped. Move on and move forward. We all only hope that you can find a better employer next time.

#4 Parent Ocenglish - 2016-06-10

My advice would be to spread your stories all over the net to get more people aware that such a corrupt agency is located in Guangzhou.

God,I still remember the phone call one Thursday afternoon at my school and it went as follows......"Run,run away,don't talk to the police,just run!!!!!!"

It turned out that Worlda didn't hold a valid license to send teachers to schools in that particular city.It was one of the worst experiences of my life and I felt like a criminal.i had no idea that I was working illegally at the time.

God only knows how deeper they are willing to go. I can almost guarantee you that they don't have the correct licence to send teachers to most of their schools.

That's only the tip of the iceberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Index › Re Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -