TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re A detailed NYT analysis of Trump's business fiascoes over 5 decades
#1 Parent paul fox - 2016-06-12
Re A detailed NYT analysis of Trump's business fiascoes over 5 decades

Doc, don't be so negative. We should be doing cart-wheels down the street, safe in the knowledge that Amused, and others who share her mentality and birthright, will soon have the world's biggest dick-head as their all-powerful leader.

I've nothing against Americans per se, (or anybody else for that matter),but we have just got rid of a 'deecher' who considers every person on this planet who is NOT a white American, to be trash and scum.

Low-life scumbags like him, who consider themselves to be holier-than-thou, deserve everything they get - no matter which country they were born in.

Trump makes me feel proud to be British................well, he would actually make me feel proud to be anything really - just as long as it's not American, lol.

After all, over 4000 American citizens a year are giving up their citizenship. I wonder what that figure will become when Uncle Donald's in the Whitehouse.

God Bless America, (and all who sail in her as she embarks on her trip down the river with Uncle Donald at the wheel).

Return to Index › Re A detailed NYT analysis of Trump's business fiascoes over 5 decades

Go to another board -