TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re joint ownership.
#1 Parent Odd Bob Job - 2016-06-21
Re joint ownership.

We seem to forget, or maybe not realise, that many Chinese country folk are uneducated peasants. Their skills lie in growing crops and selling them at the side of the road or in markets.

Many cannot read nor write, but it doesn't prevent them from doing what they love best.

These people are the 'true China', the 'salt-of-the-earth', and should be respected and admired. However, they may need a little help with the dog 'issue'. lol.

I don't like pets of any kind but cruelty is another thing. There seems to be animals here that can be both pets and crop animals; and that may include dogs. I wonder if Turnoi's dog was being fattened up for the pot?

I observed a chicken here happily strutting around in a relatives house. Some days later she was on her belly trying to move with a smear of blood where she had managed some motion. She had had her feet removed and tied to stop her bleeding to death. I think I might have inadvertently helped eat her legs before noticing what she had been reduced to- a still live alternative to a refrigerator. Clever stuff, no room in the fridge so start eating the animal but keep it alive.

#2 Parent paul fox - 2016-06-21
Re joint ownership.

We seem to forget, or maybe not realise, that many Chinese country folk are uneducated peasants. Their skills lie in growing crops and selling them at the side of the road or in markets.

Many cannot read nor write, but it doesn't prevent them from doing what they love best.

These people are the 'true China', the 'salt-of-the-earth', and should be respected and admired. However, they may need a little help with the dog 'issue'. lol.

Return to Index › Re joint ownership.

Go to another board -