TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re crawling back down
#1 Parent PhD teacher - 2016-06-26
Re crawling back down

En. British FTs that are the flotsam of the British economy are no doubt supportive of Merry Old England selling the family house out from under modern British youth and first/second generation immigrants.

I look forward to watching as the Republic of Ireland is flooded by English public school boys, eager to grow spuds and heat with peat.

It's high time British pensioners took back their country from disrespectful young shits and foreigners.

Before Britain joined the EU, the Southern Irish were (and did) come to Britain and claim public funds without need of passports. I should imagine they will go on doing that. If Old Harrovian and Etonian(especially those of pensionable age) want to go and cook spuds in Letterkenny they should not be hindered.

#2 Parent paul fox - 2016-06-26
Re crawling back down

British FTs that are the flotsam of the British economy are no doubt supportive of Merry
Old England selling the family house out from under modern British youth and
first/second generation immigrants.

Well, let's see how smug you are when uncle Donald sell you out! I look forward to watching..............

#3 Parent amused - 2016-06-26
Re crawling back down

En. British FTs that are the flotsam of the British economy are no doubt supportive of Merry Old England selling the family house out from under modern British youth and first/second generation immigrants.

I look forward to watching as the Republic of Ireland is flooded by English public school boys, eager to grow spuds and heat with peat.

Return to Index › Re crawling back down

Go to another board -