TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re China
#1 Parent Odd Bob Job - 2016-07-07
Re China

Hey amused mate you are fluent in chinese. I know that cos youuse a lot. Can ypu help me. I have purchased two 15 hao2 mi3 de 0 du 3 tou 2. I paid 4yuan each for one exterior and one interior and the wife says I was taken for a ride. As you can guess I am doing some simple work on my new flat.

As you said I have a mixed blood child. We are celebrating a first today as he sat on his potty. Hope this gets through, I seem to get edited with you for simply answering like for like. Anyway this is simply to ask your advice. The wife wrote the pinyin of course. Are you Chinese. Your Chinese is pretty impressive if not?

#2 Parent PhD teacher - 2016-07-06
Re China

I am well aware you invented the non-word deecher but it means nothing to me or anybody else outside this forum- so that's about ten people. [edited]

#3 Parent jake - 2016-07-06
Re China

I have a similar qualification and it was accepted for a job in Suzhou. It seems to depend on the province and you will be told during the application process if it is okay or not.

Received my invitation letter last week and my passport back with z visa yesterday.

Just try and see.

#4 Parent amused - 2016-07-06
Re China

A degree is a term for measuring achievement.

What is the achievement measurement meaning of your PhD? Purely horrific Deecher?
Chinese authorities will not accept a two year degree for provision of an FEC.

#5 Parent PhD teacher - 2016-07-06
Re China

A degree is a term for measuring achievement. A two year degree is a degree. How many degrees would you give such a degree- not 360 degrees that's for sure?

As for teaching with such a small degree degree. If you need to discuss pepys with your students and impress upon them the main problem that linguistic scholars like yourself have with dating ceetain events in his diary, you will need a teacher with a bachelors degree at least
But for ordinary language learning anybody nearly will do,who speaks clearly.

Return to Index › Re China

Go to another board -