TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Apologies to China
#1 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-07-20
Re Apologies to China

I guess your dumbbell's broken LOL What's the topic?

China is not looking for 'losers' to teach English.

Tagging someone a loser is subjective. Just because someone is out of work or has a lowly job doesn't automatically make that person a loser.

There are westerners who say that those who teach English in China are losers from the west.

I agree with San Miguel that those employed in any country do not deserve to be called losers, especially not FTs in China!

#2 Parent Sharp - 2016-07-20
Re Apologies to China

I guess your dumbbell's broken LOL What's the topic?

Please, read my response to the loser poster and see what is or isn't subjective.

Let me guess your hometown. It has been suggested you are from Colchester or from Ipswich. Am I right?

Hey there, San Migs. Glad you have returned to the board. When you return to China, please visit me. We can drink beer after beer.

Cheers and beers to you all

#3 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-07-19
Re Apologies to China

Please, read my response to the loser poster and see what is or isn't subjective.

Let me guess your hometown. It has been suggested you are from Colchester or from Ipswich. Am I right?

Hey there, San Migs. Glad you have returned to the board. When you return to China, please visit me. We can drink beer after beer.

Cheers and beers to you all!

#4 Parent Sharp - 2016-07-19
Re Apologies to China

Return to Index › Re Apologies to China

Go to another board -