TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re Shanghai Language Mills/Schools
#1 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-07-27
Re: Re Shanghai Language Mills/Schools

Fair enough. The correct way of writing this brief French phrase would be n'est-ce pas?.

Thank for that, BUT:

However, the poster 'been there' was very disappointed there were so few intelligent posts on this board. I love reading intelligent posts, as no doubt you do too, and other readers. So, I 'pretty pleased' him to direct me to forums bereft of useless crap, such as DIY tips!

Hi to y'all, I am looking for a good language mill/school in Shanghai to start my ESL career off. There are so many options, I just want a decent salary to live and travel on, medical insurance and Z visa. Working for a good employer that supports greenhorn teachers is more important to me than
long holidays. Any such language mills/schools anyone can recommend?
I have a 4 year degree, 150 hour TEFL certificate and am a well adjusted white South African.

Native speakers say: "Hi y'all". We do not use comma splices. We "start careers"; we do not "start careers off"." Z visa" requires an article. No native speaker has used the word "greenhorn" since my grandfather passed. "Any such.... anyone can... " Mishandled modifiers and modal verbs are the acne of Chinese academic English writing. There are no well-adjusted white South Africans. And if there were, they would never identify themselves as such.
Reading Chinese employees of private language schools ineptly posing as FT candidates is always entertaining.

Awww....an intelligent post.
There are so few on this board...

So far, no response.

Pathetic!

been there is clearly amused's biggest fan, but a non-responder when cornered, not good, n'est-ce pas?

Return to Index › Re: Re Shanghai Language Mills/Schools

Go to another board -