TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re the new French
#1 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-08-15
Re the new French

Male Native speaking teachers generally hate and avoid teaching kids and kindergarten work, and they are pushing away the non native speakers who are willing to work in those jobs, as part of these new rules. Hopefully common sense will prevail, but I doubt it, in the meantime I or other FT's won't even bother one jot....many other places than China to work if you have a genuine degree, where you don't have to be arsed around by their rules.

Yep, FTs who are male native speakers with university degrees tend to avoid teaching at kindergartens, primary schools and junior high schools in China. Those kinda jobs are more suitable for non-native speakers, especially those whose English is hampered by limited vocabulary, bad grammar and bad spelling, or whose pronunciation and fluency are sub-standard.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2016-08-14
Re the new French

This is the real San Migs, who used to be teaching in China and not the San Miguel poster, SMGS, or others. Hello again.

As I have stated all along and I have not changed my viewpoint one jot, this will CREATE the problems they are trying to AVOID. But Chinese and logical thinking don't go together, do they >:( ;)

Male Native speaking teachers generally hate and avoid teaching kids and kindergarten work, and they are pushing away the non native speakers who are willing to work in those jobs, as part of these new rules. Hopefully common sense will prevail, but I doubt it, in the meantime I or other FT's won't even bother one jot....many other places than China to work if you have a genuine degree, where you don't have to be arsed around by their rules.

Good luck to all,
San Migs

Return to Index › Re the new French

Go to another board -