TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Watch out .....
#1 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-08-22
Re Watch out .....

We should all expect to prove our degrees are genuine; also that we have not been convicted of violent acts recently. The thing is this; you have to be nuts to consider sudden demands that you prove something with all the costs involved unless you are getting at least 12000 yuan net plus free flat, travel expenses and so forth. Best they all return home to regroup, get all stuff authenticated and then hold out for that 12000 yuan position. Unless one can achieve what you suggest in three weeks, and that won't be easy.

Maybe so for them, maybe not. I'm sure they'll choose their best options, and I wish them the best of luck whatever way they go forward.

For me, it's all inconsequential. I'm not looking for work. I'm retired on a Residence Permit.

I think it can be done in 21 days. If not, they can regroup back home, as you suggest, so long as they've got the necessary funds for the air ticket. Just thought, for an FT at a school he doesn't particularly like, it's a good excuse, being unable to produce the necessary docs after 21 days, that is, and leave after a further 30 days on a tourist visa, unpenalised re his contract, leaving the school in a fix.

Then get a better job, more highly paid, in the future before returning.

Just drink your 24 cans of beer and lick railway lines! Be happy, but pay attention to your beer belly, as San Migs has said!

Return to Index › Re Watch out .....

Go to another board -