TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Chinese Online Schools Are Nightmares
#1 Parent Paul Fox - 2016-08-27
Re Chinese Online Schools Are Nightmares

Isn't is strange that the 'C-word' appears in full in the OP, yet when I quote it using an asterisk in place of the vowel, it gets edited out.
Just an observation.....🙄

#2 Parent Paul Fox - 2016-08-26

Are you trying to tell us that Chinese women are mean, vindictive, cold-hearted [edited]?
Wow, you get the medal for having the biggest degree of all in 'tellin' us somethin' we don't already know".
You slipped up a bit with 'cold-hearted' though. One cannot be 'cold-hearted' if one has no heart in the first place.
Most Chinese women just have a 'swinging brick'!

#3 Parent Paul Fox - 2016-08-26

......and if you're posting this in order to warn people to stay away from "your company", then you also get the biggest medal in the 'hide-the-name' competition.😄

Cruel Chinese Online School - 2016-08-26
Chinese Online Schools Are Nightmares

Be careful when you wish for that online job. My company showed me that the manager and assistants -Chinese adult women- are cold-hearted, cruel, vindictive, mean, single-minded @#$%$#@. My company is the most terrible place I have ever encountered in my lifetime. It has truly been a nightmare working with these three or four behind the scenes arrangers. The companies are not schools, and as such have absolutely no understanding of academic life, nor do they ever in any way have your best interests at heart. Oh, you want you pay ? Oh, we're having lunch. maybe next week. There is much more than that, folks. I'll spare you the sordid details. Let's just say that they are a miserable, cold-hearted bunch of [edited].

Return to Index › Chinese Online Schools Are Nightmares

Go to another board -