TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re can you read what you are writing?
#1 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-08-30
Re can you read what you are writing?

Well, if Migsy says he is in Europe and I have never regarded Britain as being geographically in Europe, I do assume he is teaching- whereabouts I don't care but you seem to be trying to get me to to find out for you? No I don't care but hipe for him it's France, Germany and not where them that can't even kand a hob in China, the old Soviet block. I wish him well- do you? No not working and bored stiff which usbwhy I am posting. What about you?

He's not dumb enough to teach spoiled brats of the rich in Europe at some shitty private language mill/so-called academy for chicken feed.

More to the point, you were objecting to a medical in China, I took the time and trouble to advise you how to deal with the PSB. You didn't have the decency to reply. So, it seems you have conveniently swept it under the rug, instead of replying you are posting crap on here coz you're bored stiff. Very self-centred of you! You are a timewaster, a mischief-maker, and a troll! As I've said before, your posts do not give any good advice to readers.

Unlike you, I'm NOT posting out of boredom, far from it! I'm posting to give readers the benefit of my former experience as an FT and dealing with the PSB as a foreigner seeking an RP that is not work-related.

F off!

Return to Index › Re can you read what you are writing?

Go to another board -