TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re re: leaving again..
#1 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-09-11
Re re: leaving again..

China is just a dump. People should improve themselves in their own countries before moving elsewher

No disrespect, SB, we have fought some battles together over the years. How could I have improved myself from squats and sleeping in sewage works in Blighty. Just saying mate, I have a good job in Jinan now and enjoying sitting on the pavement eating lamb and drinking cold beer. SMG.

SMG in Jinan, seemingly NOT 'Migsy' NOR 'migsy', enjoy the song by Elton John, 'Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)'

http://y.qq.com/portal/song/000RnpiX0QDQt9.html

#2 Parent San Migs - 2016-09-10

As you choose to believe. I have always used San Migs, and included the same email, has the other poster included their email?

No more time for this inane nonsense!

#3 Parent Olaf Olafsen - 2016-09-10

What a minute, didn't the real and original San Migs already say goodbye and that he or she wasn't coming back for at least a while?

So you must be an impostor as well!

#4 Parent San Migs - 2016-09-10

The san miguel or san carlos is NOT the original San Migs, again thanks to SB and others, I am still in Europe, goodbye and good luck.....

#5 Parent San Miguel the original genuine one - 2016-09-08

China is just a dump. People should improve themselves in their own countries before moving elsewher

No disrespect, SB, we have fought some battles together over the years. How could I have improved myself from squats and sleeping in sewage works in Blighty. Just saying mate, I have a good job in Jinan now and enjoying sitting on the pavement eating lamb and drinking cold beer. SMG.

Return to Index › Re re: leaving again..

Go to another board -