TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re No need to pay for a wife
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-10-11
Re No need to pay for a wife

My comment was NOT in any way meant to be a personal attack on you. More of a general point of view that should any person view that picture in the way you insinuated they might, then it would make me feel sick to the stomach.

My apologies, not yours. I think it may have been MY wording that was a little ambiguous.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2016-10-11

So I should not have pointed it out then, or my wording was not quite right? In that case, I apologize.

But what I shall not apologize for and refuse to be is a bystander, if that makes me a do-gooder, someone who does not mind their own business, then that is fine and others will have to like it or lump it. At least two other posters have agreed that it is creepy/wrong, and that is enough for me.....I shall not make any more posts on pics of his daughter on here in future.

#3 Parent Foxy - 2016-10-10

It is a bit disturbing that you post pictures of young chinese females showing their legs,
without any thought as to whom may be downloading and saving these pictures, and
reuploading them for whatever purpose or to what end. I feel you should keep photos of
your family/relatives private, as there are those who might use them for nefarious ends,
and once on someone elses computer you will have no control of where they will end up.

What I find even more disturbing is the obvious implication in your comment. Anyone using this forum who sees that photo for anything other than it is, (ie, an innocent little girl sitting on the floor), are themselves guilty of what you are suggesting.

Reading your comment makes me feel sick to the stomach.

#4 Parent San Migs - 2016-10-10

It is a bit disturbing that you post pictures of young chinese females showing their legs, without any thought as to whom may be downloading and saving these pictures, and reuploading them for whatever purpose or to what end. I feel you should keep photos of your family/relatives private, as there are those who might use them for nefarious ends, and once on someone elses computer you will have no control of where they will end up.

Return to Index › Re No need to pay for a wife

Go to another board -