TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › A recruitment agenct to avoid INDEED UK and Ireland
#1 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-10-11
Re A recruitment agenct to avoid INDEED UK and Ireland

Lastly, if they read this post I have no doubt they will plant stories about how honest and professional they are, I suggest you ignore them and use a trusted recruitment agency.

Such as ..........?

#2 Parent San Migs - 2016-10-11
Re A recruitment agenct to avoid INDEED UK and Ireland

1. They will spam your e mail inbox with a type of mail that cannot be blocked.

Very annoying, much like ads/nags to subscribe on certain newspaper websites.

Richard Habe - 2016-10-11
A recruitment agenct to avoid INDEED UK and Ireland

Indeed is a .com uk and Ireland based recruitment agency and here are the reasons to avoid them.

1. They will spam your e mail inbox with a type of mail that cannot be blocked.

2. They do not actually offer any realistic help to get a job but they do create a very in depth file on you for purposes which need to be explored and questioned. The information they ask from you is far beyond what a recruiter should ask. Once you give them your personal information they have it forever, they do not delete it if you request them to do so.

3. When you go to the Uk or Ireland website to write to them and request they stop spamming your mail box, they simply ignore you.

4. The type of mail they use cannot be moved to the spam box, you are forced to click and open it or it will stay, only after opening it are you are able to delete and upon deleting they send another.

5. You cannot block the mail from them, the facility for this is blocked within your own inbox, this mean they are in your mail system and manipulating it, they do not provide a reply address you have to click and open it. This means they are embedded into your e mail inbox without your consent or the consent of the e mail provider.

Thousands of online recruitment agencies exist but INDEED are odd and clearly dubious, avoid them if you want to actually find a job and a problem free inbox.

Lastly, if they read this post I have no doubt they will plant stories about how honest and professional they are, I suggest you ignore them and use a trusted recruitment agency.

Return to Index › A recruitment agenct to avoid INDEED UK and Ireland

Go to another board -