TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re Trump is a legend!
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-10-11
Re: Re Trump is a legend!

I totally agree with SB. Whilst I have no experience in the fashion industry, the closest I ever got to modeling was during an interview in the 1980's for a job with 'Airfix'.

That said, I do have some experience in organising beauty pageants. The narcissism amongst the women was unbelievable. The 'bitchiness' and the sheer hatred was profound.

After the first one, I vowed I'd never help organise a second. However, I allowed myself to be talked into it a year later.

During the part of the contest where the women were parading in their swimsuits, my fellow organiser told one of the women that she actually looked much better with her clothes ON. He got a mouthful of abuse, a slap in the face (twice), and then this pathetic excuse for a woman ran screaming and crying into the dressing room. Pathetic!

My father always referred to these events as 'cattle markets', and he wasn't far wrong IMO.

Trump will score points for his non-PC attitude, and good luck to him. Most of us are sick and tired of the namby-pamby attitude in the West that is already akin to a cancer out of control.

While we're on the subject of beauty pageants and PC, what was the name of that God-awful American TV show where mothers dressed up their 10-year old daughters to look like whores, even though the show was cleverly disguised as a beauty contest? It must have been a paedophile's delight every Saturday night as these low-life-amoebas dusted off their filthy VCR players in order to watch every programme over and over again.

Return to Index › Re: Re Trump is a legend!

Go to another board -