TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Bank of China Distrustful As Usual!
#1 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-10-11
Re Bank of China Distrustful As Usual!

Yes, any money aimed at me gets funnelled (how do you spell that rotten word?) Into wife's account. Look forward tothe update. Like the idea of two birds with one stone in China.

It's MY chosen strategy, not her idea, to divert my incoming GBP from my 3 private pensions, each one paid annually, into my wife's account as soon as possible. Makes sense as I'm 13 years senior to my wife and am not in good health. Upon my death she will have to deal with the transference of my 3 occupational pensions to her name. She will receive 60% of each of them. Death certificate and repatriation of my ashes will also need arranging. Time-consuming exercises for her! As I've already transferred my offshore account to her, that problem has been dealt with. If I ensure my bank account is always empty, she won't need to get it transferred either. As for my state pension, she would be too wealthy to benefit from it. Anyway, it's minimal in my case as I've been in China for years and years, and chose not to top it up coz I knew it would be frozen here.

Return to Index › Re Bank of China Distrustful As Usual!

Go to another board -