TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re please look at my life
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2016-10-16
Re please look at my life

I'm just surprised that any of you lot even remember me!

Like you Silverboy/Pig Dog, I rarely have time to post on this forum anymore. I'm just too busy with other things and haven't even been teaching for a very long time.

I just have my own opinions on all matters and don't feel a need to defend what shouldn't be defended. We have indeed witnessed English language speaking wumaos post on this forum; some of those actually served the purpose of further making foreign teachers aware of the true nature of many Chinese schools, as their lies have backfired on them.

But I deeply regret to say that many of those idiotic posters, were foreigners who really felt a need to defend everything that is Chinese at all costs, presumably in the hope of gaining approval from Chinese people. These people still exist and in this day and age of social media, they transcend traditional ESL forums like this one.

One of the more famous examples is David Gulasi, who is apparently a DoS in Hohhot.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-12/davidhohhotweibo.jpg/7722672

Then you have some of the older guys on here, worrying about paying an extra couple of RMB for a weak local beer. We all have better things to do, so I will leave them to it!

Return to Index › Re please look at my life

Go to another board -