TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re sandbox excrement
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-10-21
Re sandbox excrement

OK, so perhaps 'persecuting' was the wrong word to use when it comes to actual facts, but since racists often 'persecute', then the word was fit for context, IMHO.

Besides, the main point was the distinction between what we have control over, (ie, behaviour), and things we don't have control over, (ie, skin colour etc), but as you pointed out, there are exceptions to every rule. Especially when it comes down to the behaviour of countless FT's who fail to control their schizophrenia by 'forgetting' to take their meds.

I'm probably one of the most un-PC people you're ever likely to meet, yet I could never condone racism, simply because it's completely asinine.

Nice to hear that you've received 'permission' from the wife to have a beer or 6. I really miss those days of married bliss when I had to ask the wife for permission to do something I fancied doing.

Living alone and doing what I want, when I want, not having to answer to anyone for my 'tardiness', coming home late, leaving the house early, working overtime etc, and what am I missing? Oh, that's it! All this freedom in return for forsaking the 'privilege' of indulging in a bit of 'nookie' twice a year on our wedding anniversary and my birthday.

Hey ho !

Return to Index › Re sandbox excrement

Go to another board -