TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Young Students Chase the New Chinese Dream by Studying Overseas
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-10-24
Re Young Students Chase the New Chinese Dream by Studying Overseas

Believe it or not, my experience and what I've been told by others is that German women make
dreadful wives because they are wasteful with money as well as ensuring their husbands
are severly henpecked! Worse than Chinese women, I reckon! Maybe the worst of all the
women on the planet!

Dunno. Taffy's missus seems to be doing a pretty good job. After all, he has to be careful he removes all the 'bottles and caps' in case she counts them and finds he's had one more than she's allowed him, lol.

#2 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-10-23
Re Young Students Chase the New Chinese Dream by Studying Overseas

Some China FT's are "stuck in China". They would love to move to Pattaya but they can't for various reasons.

An FT's options will usually be governed by his/her age, wealth and teaching credentials.

As for me, I can't see any benefit to being stuck in China with a nagging and whining Chinese wife who constantly asks for money.
I am thankful I never married a Chinese woman as my life would be a misery now.

Believe it or not, my experience and what I've been told by others is that German women make dreadful wives because they are wasteful with money as well as ensuring their husbands are severly henpecked! Worse than Chinese women, I reckon! Maybe the worst of all the women on the planet!

Return to Index › Re Young Students Chase the New Chinese Dream by Studying Overseas

Go to another board -