TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re Are Chinese as dim as Toc-H lamps
#1 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-10-24
Re: Re Are Chinese as dim as Toc-H lamps

That is such an interesting story. Yes, that women should indeed have been charged and tried with perjury, and fraud. The worrying thing is that some women have no problem making up rape claims against men, even when they know their victim could spend years in jail. It is all about the money for them.

I agree about Assange: The rape charges against him are politically motivated and a result of pressure put on Sweden by the USA.

They needed to come up with something to charge him with so he could be extradited to Sweden and then the United States.

I am pro-American, but when the American government covers up things like torture and abuse in Iraq, and possibly war crimes,
this needs to be be exposed to the public.

Julian Assange has done some great things. His enemies are out to get him. Hope he won't have to stay in that embassy in London forever.

I couldn't agree more!

Re the rape case, that unemployed woman had been seeing the accused for some time before they broke up. Subsequently they reunited. and the alleged rape took place in her state-provided rent-free council house, to which he had gained entry with her consent! She was divorced and gave me the impression of being a bit of a slapper! He was unemployed too.

Return to Index › Re: Re Are Chinese as dim as Toc-H lamps

Go to another board -