TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Red Potatoes and Brown Mushrooms
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-10-24
Red Potatoes and Brown Mushrooms

The only thing going for it is that it spreads easily from the
fridge.

Which is something that cannot be said for Chinese women, lol. Many of them are so cold that they don't need a fridge.

#2 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-10-24

Margarine is one molecule away from being plastic.
My old Dad was a margarine 'freak' until one day I suggested he open a tub of marj and put it in his garden shed to see what happened. After 3 months, nothing! No flies, no mould.....nothing!
Go on Taffy, spread that marj on nice and thick!

Yep, marj is vile stiff. The only thing going for it is that it spreads easily from the fridge.

#3 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-10-24

My old Dad was a margarine 'freak' until one day I suggested he open a tub of marj and put it in his garden shed to see what happened. After 3 months, nothing! No flies, no mould.....nothing!

Yep, if you keep a dog, you should give it a small helping of something that you dislike the taste of to see if your pet will eat it. If he won't do so, you should stop eating it at once. You can possibly avoid stomachache/food poisoning by adoping this strategy.

Now, I wonder if dogs will eat marj or butter or both!

#4 Parent Foxy - 2016-10-24

Return to Index › Red Potatoes and Brown Mushrooms

Go to another board -