TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re Are Chinese as dim as Toc-H lamps
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-10-25
Re: Re Are Chinese as dim as Toc-H lamps

The story of Former FT is very credible, I believe that what he said is true. What he said
happens more often than you think. Women making up stories about sexual assault and rape
to try and obtain funds from men.

For some it is just to try and get a man they don't like sent to prison.

100% correct! Rape and Murder are the only 2 crimes that are serious enough to be arrested for just on hearsay.

Rape is a heinous crime. No woman should be subjected to endure unwilling sex. However, many women use it to their advantage. They know full well that as soon as they complain to the police that they've been 'raped', the alleged perpetrator will be arrested. If he is subsequently found not-guilty, then 'mud' still 'sticks', and that may be enough for her to get her 'revenge'.

A couple of nights ago I was talking to a rather 'foxy' university student. She's set her sights on taking a foreigner as her husband. Her one-and-only experience left her devastated when he dumped her for doing a fantastic impersonation of a starfish in the bedroom. She's now decided that sex is 'off-limits' until after her wedding. How many Western guys do you know who would accept that?

'If he loves me, he'll wait', was her ridiculous comment. I tried to tell her that no self-respecting Westerner would 'buy a car without first taking it for a test-drive', but she was having none of it.

Just because he dumped her, he's a 'playboy', (or 'butterfly' in Thailand). It was quite sad and pathetic to be honest.

She's a lovely girl, and a genuine one at that. However, in order to find a 'suitor', she might be required to sleep with a couple more guys and this is something she's not prepared to do.

On the other hand, I know a certain young girl who's slept with more foreigners than you could possibly imagine. Her notion is that someone will eventually fall in love with her and want to get married. What self-respecting Westerner wants to marry an 'easy' Chinese slut?

I'm so glad I wasn't born female. If I had been, I'd be the biggest slut on 2 legs, lol.

Return to Index › Re: Re Are Chinese as dim as Toc-H lamps

Go to another board -