TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re real western food aint pizza
#1 Parent Curious - 2016-10-27
Re Hang on a mo......

There is only one woman on this board who fights for equality. London Girl, Amused, Curious, Fifi: It's all the same women posting under different names.
But you guys are at least 6.
So, you can feel safe.
You are 6.

#2 Parent Former FT in China - 2016-10-27
Re: Pizza/Pissa!

But let's not lose sight of the issue here: a balding slightly pot-bellied middle-aged man who - admittedly - can't find a girlfriend on any continent, can't stay in a relationship, lives with his mom, appreciates her cooking and wants to return to the 1950s when women had no rights....

Shaun's has been taken apart for having posted too much personal info on the internet!

Others be forewarned!

Taffy, mosy along to Howard's Kitchen in Yuncheng to circulate with other foreigners in China if you feel bored. As you have said, you're the only one in that tiny county nearby. Don't lose your perspective, and don't post excessively online for the sake of it, especially if some of it is personal info that can be used against you in the future!

#3 Parent Foxy - 2016-10-27
Hang on a mo......

Am I going crazy, or what?

Fifi asked PigDog if he was living with his Mum. When he replied to her about the 'Mummy's Boy' innuendo, 'Curious' took it on the proverbial chin.

'Curious' had also addressed PigDog as 'Shaun'. So let me see if I have got this right......

PigDog, aka Silverboy, is also Shaun, and 'Curious' is aka Fifi......or am I going mad?

#4 Parent Curious - 2016-10-27
Re: Re real western food aint pizza

Shaun can't

#5 Parent Davyhulme - 2016-10-27

How do you know he cannot find a girlfriend? Bit of a presumption on your part there, makes you seem stupid. Any white guy can get a girlfriend in Asia, even a good looking one, you are having a laugh surely?

#6 Parent Curious - 2016-10-27

If this is your idea of backfiring...
But let's not lose sight of the issue here: a balding slightly pot-bellied middle-aged man who - admittedly - can't find a girlfriend on any continent, can't stay in a relationship, lives with his mom, appreciates her cooking and wants to return to the 1950s when women had no rights....

OK, I will take the backfiring! Anything but not your dino attitude.

Return to Index › Re: Re real western food aint pizza

Go to another board -