TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re protecting your own
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-04
Re protecting your own

I trash the "reputation" of Chinese women on here because I feel most of them have
no good reputation to uphold.

They are mostly lazy and useless and are nothing but a drain on men's wallets. If they
started to change their ways and do something useful with their lives I would have a
different viewpoint about them. Some of them are ok, but they are a tiny minority.

I am entitled to my opinion as much as anyone on here. I had an argument with my sister
recently, she supports Clinton, I support Trump. She hates Pauline Hanson also, I
support her.

She told me men should "not support people like Hanson or Trump". I told her people
should support whomever they think will do the best job.

The problem with left-wing PC weasel types, and there have been dozens of them on this board
before, is that they think they are entitled to rule the Western world. The Trump and
Hanson's of this world put fear in the hearts of the PC, bleeding heart and do-gooder,
set.

They represent the silent majority. Obama, Clinton, and people like Turnbull in Australia
have put the interests on minority groups and large corporations ahead of ordinary
Americans and Australians.

Time for all this to change: Time for Trump, time for Hanson. The problem is the world needs
a hundred of them.

I think this is the first sensible post you've ever written on this board, lol.

Return to Index › Re protecting your own

Go to another board -