TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re what stays in vegas
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-10
Re what stays in vegas

Trump could afford to use his own money, he's not done a tax return for years, lol.

My opinion is that Trump is a little 'gob-smacked'. He didn't EXPECT to win, he just HOPED he would. Killary, on the other hand, seemed to adopt the attitude that taking the 'big chair' was her God-given right, and as such, she's devastated at her loss. Perhaps she should have thought twice before getting rid of old Bernie?

As for 'double-standards', everyone has them to a certain extent. I mean, ask a Mexican in California where he's from - do you think he'll say 'America'?
Ask him where he's from when he gets arrested in the UK or Australia for example, now what's his answer?

Life will just go on in Washington. Trump has 4 years to 'fix' America. If he follows the path of his predecessors.....well....God help the world!

For those of you that have access to youtube, this is CERTAINLY worth watching. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch, but if even 20% of this is true........well, you decide.....Oh, and Taffy.....get a VPN! www.twelverocks.com - It won't 'break the bank', I promise!

Return to Index › Re what stays in vegas

Go to another board -