TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re what stays in vegas
#1 Parent heretosays - 2016-11-15
Re: Re what stays in vegas

Yes, indeed, on the matter of PigDog I quite agree. I shudder to think that the dude may actually be a teacher - pretend teacher at best, but still positioned to damage the psyches of those in his charge at whatever pretend school was stupid enough to hire him.

#2 Parent Curious - 2016-11-15
Re: Re what stays in vegas

That's the point of the whole orange thing going on in the US as I type: Make America great AGAIN. "Again" means going back to some mythical past when things were better for the white males. But going back does not work. Maybe in all of recorded history, it worked for some degree during the Renaissance. But here we are dealing with Pig Dog, who is no Leonardo Da Vinci, as I think you will agree with me.

#3 Parent heretosay - 2016-11-15
Re what stays in vegas

Uh, excuse me, did you just wake up from a very long sleep and start babbling some crap you heard from some talking head on late night radio? Hmm, probably abandoned by Mommy as well, which led to your misogyny. What led to your blatant ignorance, though, is anyone's guess.
Oh, just so you know, you've woken up in the year 2016. I'd say welcome but, no, decidedly not, you are not welcome. Please go get your brain checked and go back to hibernation.

Return to Index › Re what stays in vegas

Go to another board -