TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Hillary set to receive more votes than any US presidential candidate in history except Obama
#1 Parent Arthur - 2016-11-18
Re: Re Hillary set to receive more votes than any US presidential candidate in history except Obama

Your comment about user names on this board: Personally, I like the freedom we have to post without login/registration. Most useful, for example, when posters warn about a certain school while still employed at that school.

#2 Parent Caring - 2016-11-18
Re Hillary set to receive more votes than any US presidential candidate in history except Obama

A rude fox you're! I guess that's what this board full of user names but brains is about. :)

#3 Parent Curious - 2016-11-16
Re: Re Hillary set to receive more votes than any US presidential candidate in history except Obama

Narrow minded types, sheep that follow the rules, the herd mentality, little old ladies limping to church

#4 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-16

Look at great poets: No punctuation most of the time.

Are you serious? Are you trying to say that poetry/song lyrics SHOULD be punctuated?

It's called 'poetic licence' - there are NO 'rules' when it comes to poetry or song lyrics!

Yet punctuation isn't important, right?

'Let's eat Mum!'
'Let's eat, Mum!'

People who use CORRECT punctuation are like people who are POLITICALLY CORRECT (PC), right?

WRONG! People who use the 'rules' of punctuation are often better educated than those who follow PC 'rules'.

#5 Parent Curious - 2016-11-16

People who use CORRECT punctuation are like people who are POLITICALLY CORRECT (PC), right? They follow rules. And they punish (or try to) those who don't.
Look at great poets: No punctuation most of the time.
Have a look at Leonard Cohen's poems: Think he had time for punctuation? He was too busy having a life.

#6 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-16
Re Hillary set to receive more votes than any US presidential candidate in history except Obama

Trump is in the business of crappy higher educational institutions in the US and I am NOT in
any Chinese training center which I have told you before

Your lack of punctuation and your poor spelling indicate that you should be!

If you're not, then you're in a kindergarten !

#7 Parent caring - 2016-11-15

Trump is in the business of crappy higher educational institutions in the US and I am NOT in any Chinese training center which I have told you before. :)

Trump will hopefully use all his millions to close down crappy training centres in China. You might have to look for a new job then...LOL
Return to Index › Re Hillary set to receive more votes than any US presidential candidate in history except Obama

Go to another board -