TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Cannot give in to weirdos
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-18
Re Cannot give in to weirdos

Chemical castration is too good for these 'people'. They're not fit to be considered 'Human Beings'.

#2 Parent Davyhulme - 2016-11-18

Precisely my point, and I am in complete agreement. Anyone who uses taffys daughters pics for profit/self gratification should be severely punished imo. And for peadophiles it should be chemical castration, the UK won't allow Iran/Saudi style punishments, even for double murder cases.

#3 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-17

A different comparison and you know it. You know what the issue at hand is. Do you stand
against peadophilia or not?

Ridiculous question! Pedophilia and rape are the most heinous of crimes. Those found guilty should have their 'bits' cut off with a rusty nail and left to bleed to death....slowly !

#4 Parent Davyhulme - 2016-11-17

A different comparison and you know it. You know what the issue at hand is. Do you stand against peadophilia or not?

#5 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-17

Awesome!

The people who come here complaining should do something really 'worthwhile'.....

How about this. They go on the Internet and find pictures such as the one I posted. This is easy and took me all of 3 seconds!
Then they should track down the people responsible for uploading them and politely inform them to STOP! - as these pictures MAY get into the 'wrong hands'.

After that, they should notify all non-Muslims that they should not eat any food during Ramadan in case they inadvertently offend a Muslim.

When they've finished, if they haven't died of old-age, then they should think about getting a life!

Return to Index › Re Cannot give in to weirdos

Go to another board -