TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute
#1 Parent heretosays - 2016-11-20
Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute

In many countries, such as Thailand, the laws regarding prostitution are quite murky. That being the case, you can still be busted for contributing to a profession that may seemingly be okay in terms of ones own moral base, but that is hiding behind door number two some very disgusting stuff. Which is the point I've been trying to make. Not that SB or anyone else here in this forum is into anyone underage. But thanks for pointing out how easily my argument could be misinterpreted. Stated simply, I'm only wishing that some people would take the time to connect the dots.

In America, Nevada is the only place where prostitution is legal so, yes, here, contact with ordinary prostitutes is associated with bars and prisons.

In many large cities in America, sex trafficking of young girls, mostly Asians, has become a crisis. Many of them never escape and ultimately accept their fate. What that says to me is, I think, much different than what it says to those who will justify their personal contribution to the continuance of the sex industry by asserting that they have no interest in minors.

Return to Index › Re By day a teacher ... by night a prostitute

Go to another board -