TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids.
#1 Parent Davyhulme - 2016-11-28
Re: Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids.

It also has zero effect on my ability to teach English.

Correct. Or as a wealthy aussie friend who was jewish told me : "I don't listen to english teachers who tell me how rich they are, when a farmer probably has more in the bank than they have, or what great things they did before China, I listen to and observe what they are achieving in China now". Basically he was saying there is nothing wrong with being a english teacher in China, as long as you do you best to get a better job teaching, or get out of the profession altogether. He had no time for those who liked to run their mouth off, he was a sucessful rag trader, and he had no need to teach to do well in China.

#2 Parent Fifi - 2016-11-27

Five times in a row?

#3 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-27

Twice!! Have you ever taken responsibility for your actions? Because it is legal, you think
it is moral, right? You even think it is good, right?

Of course I have taken responsibility for MY actions ! What has morality got to do with it? Neither time was voluntary, I was forced into bankruptcy by people who were bigger than me.

Going bankrupt is not always a 'decision' that one makes.

#4 Parent Fifi - 2016-11-27

Going bankrupt FIVE times in a row????

#5 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-27

Deplorable? Why?

I have a degree in Business Administration and I was a successful businessman for over 25 years. Being forced into bankruptcy by large corporations who don't pay you is 'deplorable'?

Obviously you have no idea about the world of 'business'.

Going bankrupt is not always a choice one makes. It also has zero effect on my ability to teach English.

#6 Parent Fifi - 2016-11-27

Rubbish! I've been a businessman all my life and have been bankrupt twice.

Well there's the problem, right? You are a useless businessman if you become bankrupt.

BULLSHIT !

Twice!! Have you ever taken responsibility for your actions? Because it is legal, you think it is moral, right? You even think it is good, right?

#7 Parent Fifi - 2016-11-27

Bankrupt twice... ended up deeching in China...
Deplorable

#8 Parent Foxy - 2016-11-27

The fact that Trump made his money on the back of the small entrepreneurs/contractors who
were never paid when Trump went BANKRUPT FIVE TIMES does not seem to bother you at all.
As long as he has money, you admire, right?

Rubbish! I've been a businessman all my life and have been bankrupt twice.

Well there's the problem, right? You are a useless businessman if you become bankrupt.

BULLSHIT !

'Mr Smith & Co' is contracted to build a multi-million dollar building. They sub-contract people like me to carry out certain jobs worth a few hundred-thousand dollars. Then Mr Smith & Co goes bankrupt and can't pay me.... so I go bankrupt too.

That's MY fault, right?

Wake up and smell the coffee, or continue 'deeching'.

#9 Parent Curious - 2016-11-27

PD: The fact that Trump made his money on the back of the small entrepreneurs/contractors who were never paid when Trump went BANKRUPT FIVE TIMES does not seem to bother you at all. As long as he has money, you admire, right?

Return to Index › Re: Re PC madness and the brainwashing of kids.

Go to another board -