TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re Calling all good women and men....
#1 Parent Davyhulme - 2016-12-02
Re: Re Calling all good women and men....

Pretend my a%#e, good sir!

I have probably lived and taught in the "chinese world" for much longer than you have. Can you speak any Mandarin or Cantonese?

All in all, 13 years in China, and the HK and Macau S.A. regions, and I would still teach in Taiwan....although I am going off that idea, seems they are quite racist also. Where are you with the dramatic handle, teaching nowadays?

#2 Parent heretosay - 2016-12-02

Another pretend teacher who ironically and laughingly reveals his ignorance through his all encompassing and obvious racist attitude. Not to mention his apparent inability to string together a few sentences without multiple errors. He would be well advised to return to English studies. Forget Chinese and forget China. I'm pretty sure that those students who have had the misfortune to draw him as their teacher would be elated to see him go.

Seriously, dude. It's amazing how little you actually know. Please tell me, where have you been in China? How have you allowed yourself to develop such a dim view? Kindness, you say, is mistaken for weakness in that part of the world. Do you honestly believe that? Or are you simply looking for popularity in the eyes of the other racist idiots who use this forum for their sophomoric diatribes and the expression of their sexist attitudes.

At any rate, learn a little bit about the world. Exercise your brain. Escape programming. Question everything - especially your own beliefs.

#3 Parent Davyhulme - 2016-12-01

The best way to speak to the Chinese is as they speak to you. If respectful, be polite, but distant back. If rude, be rude and then some back to them. Kindness is mistaken for weakness in that part of the world, and being kind will get you nowhere there. I once put a rude chinese person who had something against me speaking English in his place, by saying I could speak Chinese, learn some English or another foreign language, and then we can have a conversation. Ignorant, and unwilling to learn about the world outside of them, that is your average middle aged chinese of today.

#4 Parent Sigint - 2016-11-28

Show more nationalism like those Chinese with their complete and utter ignorance of everything and anything beyond their immediate circle.

Show more nationalism like those Chinese with their condescending attitude towards other races while they themselves have very little to take pride from on an individual level. But what am I saying, they are persuaded to be the master race and that's a good reason to act cocky.

Show more nationalism like those Chinese who would walk past a husband slicing his wife's throat because he's just another Chinese.but who gang up on random Foreigners who asked for nothing and we're just minding their own business.

I am so envious of nationalistic societies like China where life means nothing and people have glass hearts.

Return to Index › Re: Re Calling all good women and men....

Go to another board -