TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires
#1 Parent Curious - 2016-12-04
Re: Re Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires

Well said. Well said.
Good age for comedians, oh yes, but dear Bill Maher is sad, though. It saddens me.

#2 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2016-12-04
Re Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires

Change can only happen when control is relinquished.
There WILL be change because no one controls Trump more than the last person he just spoke to.
The wealthy have something to lose. The poor are willing to roll the dice.
At the very least, it has become a Golden Age for comedians.

#3 Parent caring - 2016-12-04

Trump's proposed cabinet is about people whom he owes for the corrupt elections. He is a contradictory extremist who cares little about people and who'll create an unprecedented unrest in the US and around the world. He's hungry for power and has no idea what America is or politics are about. Saying to people how he hates dictators, he'll make them all feel so little when he becomes one. So, aside the gays that he's been so jealous about there're many more people to be fu*ked in the ass.

#4 Parent Curious - 2016-12-04

One good thing (that's the only one I can think of) in favor of the trump presidency: It's highly entertaining and it's free (I am sure he would love to charge "pay per view" style for everything about him, on worldwide media... he might think of something ...

So, the latest (highly entertaining) news is that poor China "struggles to make sense of Trump and his phone call with Taiwan"... he he he he

Also funny: One of my favorite columnists, Gail Collins of the NYT, wrote today in "Trump Finally Explained":

In the past, I’ve always presumed that when Trump completely changed his position on health care or the Mexican wall or nuclear weapons in Japan, it was due to craven political opportunism. But it’s much more calming to work under the assumption that he doesn’t remember anything that happened before this morning.

She compares him to her little dog, Frieda, who is very intelligent but whose memory is only good for 90 seconds. Thank you, Gail, you just gave me peace of mind. Really!
#5 Parent Foxy - 2016-12-03

Do you honestly think that billionaires (real or presumed) care about trailer trash?

WHO cares about 'trailer trash'? Obama? Killary? You, like many others, are kidding yourself if you believe that ANY powerful political figure cares.

During the election campaign, Killary and Trump were often called 'Coke' and 'Pepsi' on this board, well how about we change those nicknames to 'Catastrophe' and 'Devastation'?

Killary would be 'Catastrophe', and many people know it. Trump, 'Mr Devastation', was PERCEIVED by the American public to be something of a 'breath-of-fresh-air' when compared to the 'political elite' that have ruled for generations. Yes, he's used his wealth and power to put himself in a position whereby people PERCEIVE him simply as NOT being Hillary/Bill/Obama/Bush, etc.

As with 'Brexit', Pauline Hanson in Australia, etc, people are waking up and saying 'We've had ENOUGH! - It's time for a change!'

I remember back in the UK when the dreaded Tony Blair took office. There was nothing different to what we are seeing now. Tony Blair wasn't essentially voted IN - the Conservatives were simply voted OUT, because people had had enough!

There are those who believe that it doesn't really matter WHO gets the 'top job'. They are all essentially 'puppets' who are manipulated from above/behind, or wherever. At least that's their perception.

People can kick and scream all they like, but nothing will change unless more people wake up and start telling the likes of the PC brigade and 'control freaks' that they've had enough of their bullshit.

People who do this are called 'non-conformists', yet why should people be FORCED to 'conform' and simply accept unjust laws, illegal wars, etc.

The message is becoming clear and it's this: 'If you want to avoid hostilities - Surrender!' This applies in all walks of life, right down from the 'bully-boy' tactics of the American military to the ridiculous 'rules' of the PC brigade.

I read last night that some of these crazy, moronic libtards are seeking to have the words 'Boy' and 'Girl' eradicated from our language because they're 'sexist' words. Seriously???

This nonsense MUST......HAS TO.......STOP !

Curious - 2016-12-02
Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires

To the "trailer trash" of Asia, Europe and America: What do you think of the following?

Do you feel you have been fu*ked in the ass?

Or not yet. In which case, it's OK. Take your time. I will keep asking in the following weeks.

Trump won the election by appealing to America's disaffected working class, promising to drain the Washington swamp of insiders, and railing against segments of the financial elite. But the New York businessman has tapped a slate of people very much in his own vein to serve alongside him — billionaires and multimillionaires, including Wall Street financiers, industrialists and scions of the super-rich.

"Trump's appointees will probably wind up being the most wealthy group of people who have served in a presidential Cabinet in history," said Robert Spitzer, author of five books on American presidents and chairman of the political science department at SUNY in Cortland, N.Y.

Do you honestly think that billionaires (real or presumed) care about trailer trash?

Return to Index › Trump's proposed cabinet is made of billionaires

Go to another board -