TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › droning on
#1 Parent Fifi - 2016-12-18
Re: droning on

When he goes to Pattaya, ha ha ha. Good one!

#2 Parent Foxy - 2016-12-18

I'm a Chinese wife, Foxy....

Ah, sex once-a-year then! A 'two-fingered hand-job' on birthdays and anniversaries, insane jealousy every time he talks to his sister, (because she's female), and a case of 'My husband is in Beijing on business' when Pigsy goes to Pattaya, lol.

#3 Parent Fifi - 2016-12-18

I'm a Chinese wife, Foxy....

#4 Parent Foxy - 2016-12-18

I think the drone was originally sent, at Australia's request, to find the barrel of beer in
which the little baby Silverboy is floating. But unfortunately, he seems to already be
in the territorial waters of China. And as we know, the US drone can't go there, right?
Even to save the baby.

Fifi, you seem to care not about your husband.......... >:(

#5 Parent Curious - 2016-12-18

Thank you so much for the laugh.

#6 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2016-12-18

I think the drone was originally sent, at Australia's request, to find the barrel of beer in
which the little baby Silverboy is floating

Perhaps in two weeks 3 unwise men will follow a broken street light in Pattaya carrying gifts of condoms, cocaine and cigarettes...

#7 Parent Fifi - 2016-12-18

I think the drone was originally sent, at Australia's request, to find the barrel of beer in which the little baby Silverboy is floating. But unfortunately, he seems to already be in the territorial waters of China. And as we know, the US drone can't go there, right? Even to save the baby.

#8 Parent BeenThere - 2016-12-18

Right on!!!

Trump diplomacy - 2016-12-18
droning on

Merry Christmas, China!

Return to Index › droning on

Go to another board -