TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re between a rock and a hard place
#1 Parent Foxy - 2016-12-19
Re between a rock and a hard place

The people treat each other like scum (you walk or ride your bike down the
road to know that) the men are pigs of men and their females no better.

Flossy, you are beginning to sound like Pigsy. China has the second largest population on the planet. Therefore we are BOUND to see more 'bad' people than we would in the UK with its population of around 67 million, Australia with 22 million, Canada with 37 million, or even the US with 330 million..

You cannot stereotype people based on your own experiences.

Sure, Chinese people ride their bikes like complete idiots, have no 'situational awareness', they are often rude, impolite, stupid - especially in the eyes of us Westerners.

We are brainwashed by our governments into believing what is 'right' and 'wrong'. We then travel the world trying to inflict those beliefs on other people who also believe they know 'right' from 'wrong'.

The world is in total chaos today due to people attempting to inflict their own beliefs on others.

If 'Mr Zhao' pushes in front of you in a queue, push the twat out of the way. If 'Mrs Wong' nearly hits you with her e-bike, knock the silly cow off hers!

In other words....'When in Rome......'

I choose to drive my e-bike in exactly the same way as native Chinese drive theirs. I make a conscious decision to behave 'like a Chinese' whenever a Chinese person behaves 'like a Chinese' in front of me.....f*ck them!

Live-and-let-live. There's no 'right' or 'wrong', there's just an 'is'. Live with it!

My brother is a traffic cop in Perth. He keeps telling me that he's going to invent a new traffic offence = DWA (Driving while Asian), lol.

Don't try to change things you can't change. Try looking at them from a different viewpoint.

Return to Index › Re between a rock and a hard place

Go to another board -