Return to Index › Re: Re road rash
#1 Parent Arthur - 2016-12-27
Re: Re road rash

Your best post of the month!
Can't stop laughing.

#2 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2016-12-27

There is my theory, for whatever it's worth:
1- The stories that SB tells us about his experiences in/with China are real, interesting to
read, and for the most part, we can relate to his frustration.

1) Male model who constantly needs to talk about it
2) lives with his mom and not ashamed to mention it
3) not interested in white women; proud to pay for sex
4) no children
5) always bragging about the property he owns and the 'rich guys' whom he knows
6) incapable of admitting errors in behavior or judgement

Gender conflict with deep seated feelings of inadequacy. Candidate for hormone therapy.

#3 Parent BeenThere - 2016-12-27

That's it.... it's the same in all the countries of the world.

One BIG exception: SB's encounters. They are ALL negative.

Birds of a feather flock together?

#4 Parent Foxy - 2016-12-27

1- The stories that SB tells us about his experiences in/with China are real, interesting to
read, and for the most part, we can relate to his frustration.
2- He says that experienced a lot of such situations that generated negative reactions in
him. Understandable.
3- Because of the quantity of negative experiences, he extrapolates and declares that all
Chinese are like that. Taffy might agree. Turnoi would not. Foxy would probably not.
4- So far, it makes sense from his own perspective and for that reason, he won't chose
another perspective: He is totally comfortable within the one he has.
5- But my question is: Why did SB attract so many negative experiences? Is it because, as he
says, all Chinese are like that. Or is it true that the negative events or people that
we attract most of the time correspond to some under-developed aspects of our psyche? In
the case of women for example, it would explain why he always finds himself surrounded
by the same type of women, year after year? I think it's Fifi who just mentioned a
broken anima? I go with it: Broken anima. Damaged anima. Under-developed/immature anima.

Amazing......I was just contemplating writing a similar post myself, but you beat me to it, lol.

I also often wonder why Pigsy has this attitude of 'hatred' towards everything about China, but as you say, maybe it's down to the quality of people that he surrounded himself with.

Whilst I can often see a lot of truth in Pigsy's rantings, I don't share his belief that it's ALL Chinese people, not by a long way.

During my time in China I have met some wonderful people as well as some complete assholes. How does that differ to any other country in the world?

#5 Parent BeenThere - 2016-12-27

1- The stories that SB tells us about his experiences in/with China are real, interesting to read, and for the most part, we can relate to his frustration.
2- He says that experienced a lot of such situations that generated negative reactions in him. Understandable.
3- Because of the quantity of negative experiences, he extrapolates and declares that all Chinese are like that. Taffy might agree. Turnoi would not. Foxy would probably not.
4- So far, it makes sense from his own perspective and for that reason, he won't chose another perspective: He is totally comfortable within the one he has.
5- But my question is: Why did SB attract so many negative experiences? Is it because, as he says, all Chinese are like that. Or is it true that the negative events or people that we attract most of the time correspond to some under-developed aspects of our psyche? In the case of women for example, it would explain why he always finds himself surrounded by the same type of women, year after year? I think it's Fifi who just mentioned a broken anima? I go with it: Broken anima. Damaged anima. Under-developed/immature anima.

Return to Index › Re: Re road rash

Go to another board -