TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: problem
#1 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-07
Re: problem

I'm a bit peeved
because she forced me(just in case she was genuine) to give serious advice when my
desired position is tongue-in-cheek.

Things are often easy to say once we have the benefit of hindsight, but my feelings were the same as yours. That's why I decided to repeat my citation regarding the 'Ladyboy' documentary, and leave it there.

I think there is a world of difference between essentially asking for comments on the school your child will attend, and the fact that your 16-year old son is considering a sex-change operation.
You stand accused of 'parading' your child on the internet, but that is a matter of opinion. You were accused, and quite rightly so, of feeding Esther a somewhat less than 'nutritious' lunch, (something every parent has done at some time during their life), then publicising it for all to see. Other than that obvious 'faux pas', I certainly don't think you have done anything detrimental to your daughter's well-being with what you have so far posted on this board.

On the other hand, this pathetic idea of 'retaliation' by this sick individual has now made it virtually impossible for anyone to come here to ask for serious advice.

Speaking as someone with an unashamedly 'warped', and often 'sick', sense of humour, even I think this was a step too far!

Speechless........

Return to Index › Re: problem

Go to another board -