TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re FTs in China, take heart: "6 in 10 Americans don't have $500 in savings"
#1 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-14
Re: Re FTs in China, take heart: "6 in 10 Americans don't have $500 in savings"

It is materialism and a consumer culture that caused this. Chinese women also have this
problem. I noticed, especially in the last two years I was in China that women there
seemed to have no concept of saving and seemed to waste all their money on clothes,
shoes, meals, and especially phones. They were always short of money or had no money, or
were in debt. Saving to put a deposit on a home seemed to be of no concern to them.

Pigsy, when are you going to stop pretending that this is somehow unique to China? You seem to want everyone to believe that your Pattayan bar girl 'princesses' are NOT money-grabbing whores, when in fact, nothing is further from the truth. Yes, many Chinese women are stereotyped in this way and it's their own fault. A friend of mine, who has been dating a Chinese woman for about 6 months, experienced it first hand. She's not 'lazy', because she has a job, but her salary needs to be topped up each month in order to make the payment on her car. My friend has done everything he can to help and assist her, (in the normal course of a relationship), but suddenly she want's to know what he has to 'offer' her if they get married. She complained that he doesn't have a house. He stated that at least he has the ability to buy one. She doesn't.
So of course, the huge argument about money ensued and he asked her what SHE has to offer. The woman is totally incapable of boiling an egg, so the short answer was quite obviously 'nothing'. Needless to say that their relationship has now come to a rather bitter end.

There's no difference between this woman and her counterparts in places such as Thailand, Vietnam, etc, but at least in China they use emotional blackmail in order to 'rob' you. Thai girls seem to much prefer the more illegal ways of robbing Western men, and I've heard similar stories about Viets (though nowhere near as many).

By the way, you've lost one of your precious princesses.......

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/960710-bargirl-killer-on-the-loose-as-woman-found-hanging-in-deserted-pattaya-house/

Return to Index › Re: Re FTs in China, take heart: "6 in 10 Americans don't have $500 in savings"

Go to another board -