TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › handsum man
#1 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-14
Re handsum man

Experts argue that the female sex workers are not the real drivers of prostitution.
Instead the business survives because of demand from the legions of males who have
problems in their relationships with women:

One doesn't need to be an 'expert' in order to figure this part out, but not only men who are having problems in their relationship, also those who cannot find one to begin with.

One could argue that without prostitutes, rape may be a bigger problem, but there are still those of us who believe that any man who has to pay a woman to share his bed (or hers) is a complete and utter loser. IMHO

#2 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-14
Re: handsum man

I'm fascinated when a man believes he has 'accomplished' a feat worth bragging about when he
pays for a woman that has had perhaps 20 other partners that month, sitting on the bar
stool mumbling to himself, "only the best for me".

Lol...class!

#3 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2017-01-14

You certainly reframed "only the best for me"

Only the best for Woodbine Willy and Shag-mart Shaun.

#4 Parent Arthur - 2017-01-14

You certainly reframed "only the best for me"

#5 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2017-01-14

Prostitution is pervasive in all societies and I believe that all human behavior varies in its motivation since all individuals are unique.

What I find interesting is the individual that is proud of his prostitute patronage. For most men their sex purchase "stays in Las Vegas". Traditional Western culture defines 'hero' masculinity by its ability to attract sexual partners, not purchase them. Even Trump does not brag about paying for sex (though no doubt he does); he brags about his fame giving him access to 'grab'.

I observe that in China, rich men attempt to normalize and achieve status from their extra marital activity by establishing a 小三 mistress relationship, where he believes he has exclusive access, parading her on his arm for public approval.

I'm fascinated when a man believes he has 'accomplished' a feat worth bragging about when he pays for a woman that has had perhaps 20 other partners that month, sitting on the bar stool mumbling to himself, "only the best for me".

That's interesting.

#6 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-14

Interesting!

Trump diplomacy - 2017-01-14
handsum man

"Experts argue that the female sex workers are not the real drivers of prostitution. Instead the business survives because of demand from the legions of males who have problems in their relationships with women:

Sociologist Julia O'Connell Davidson of the University of Nottingham in England characterizes johns as necrophiliacs who commit their acts on socially “dead” women. These are men, she says, whose sexual desire is switched on by not having to care about the prostitute as a human being—the opposite of the intimacy hypothesis.

“What turns the john on is the woman's powerlessness,” O'Connell Davidson concludes. Sex with a prostitute, she says, is more about seeking revenge on women or exerting control over them than about a quest for intimacy and romance.

For many of them, professor Sven-Axel Månsson of Malmö University in Sweden opines, a prostitute's bed represents the last bastion of antifeminism. Only there can men reestablish the traditional male dominance over women."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-men-buy-sex-2012-10-23/

Return to Index › handsum man

Go to another board -