TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re SB, just checking on you: Car hits pedestrians in Melbourne, Australia; 1 is dead and 20 are hurt
#1 Parent Arthur - 2017-01-21
Re: Re SB, just checking on you: Car hits pedestrians in Melbourne, Australia; 1 is dead and 20 are hurt

To Fifi: Not promoting anybody here, just a coast line. Have a look. The coast line is WOW!!!

#2 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21
Re: Re SB, just checking on you: Car hits pedestrians in Melbourne, Australia; 1 is dead and 20 are hurt

My impression is that SB is a good man but a good man who needs to appear like a tough cowboy for whatever reason (from his childhood, maybe). This is why he keeps repeating these soul-torturing, hair-rising things (even his old ally Turnoi was a bit turned off yesterday). To resume, in my opinion, there is the real SB and there is his red neck persona.

#3 Parent Arthur - 2017-01-21

you just a bit mean, TD. Just a bit

#4 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2017-01-21

You have a warm heart, Fifi.
I admit to wondering if pDog might have been driving the vehicle.

#5 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-20

Thanks for your reply, SB. I am sorry that I had confused Brisbane and Melbourne as the place where you live (I am just not familiar with Australia, I have only been learning about it in the last few months, through reading your posts and checking some of the things you wrote in Wikipedia - glad I did, Australia looks like a beautiful place). Have a good new lunar year.

Return to Index › Re: Re SB, just checking on you: Car hits pedestrians in Melbourne, Australia; 1 is dead and 20 are hurt

Go to another board -